I would have liked to save some of the original features, such as the stair rails and the fireplaces but it was all gone before we got down there. We did manage to save an original mangle from the bothy in the attic which will save us having to buy a tumble drier.
Some pics showing the progress
|Downstairs, looking much better with some light. Some dodgy wallpaper left above the fireplace|
|Upstairs bedroom, not sure why the chopped a hole in the floor so soon|
|Outside the light patch on the wall is where an aluminium greenhouse/conservatory was|
|And here is it now|
|Salvaged from a skip bound fate, not sure what we will do with it though|